Guanidinium azotetrazolate (GZT) is a nitrogen rich, carbon poor stable organic compound having the empirical formula (C4H12N16). The decomposition products of GZT are mostly gases consisting of elemental nitrogen as the major product. Since the heat of formation of nitrogen is zero, the decomposition products of GZT are inherently cool and inert. GZT is highly insensitive to mechanical and thermal stimuli and is found as a good fuel additive for gas generator compositions and a good alternate to sodium azide, which is more hazardous to environment.
- Nitrogen rich organic energetic fuel.
- Produces cool nitrogen gases on decomposition
- Insensitive to mechanical and thermal stimuli.
- Good alternate to sodium azide used in gas generators.
- Versatile energetic compositions can be made by adjusting oxygen balance.
- Fuel for making cool composite gas generators.
- Fuel for making pyrotechnic charges for power cartridges.
VSSC is willing to offer the technology to eligible interested parties who are in the field of manufacturing similar items.
Interested entrepreneurs are requested to contact the address given below with all relevant particulars regarding their line of current activity, infrastructure available, market assessment of the product, financial arrangements made, turn over and sales of their products for the past years and a copy of their latest annual report.
For further details please contact: [email protected]