TRISP is an innovative power module with in-built UPS function to power Desktop PCs. The novel concept of TRISP can be adapted to any system which uses DC as its final power source and require power backup. With this facility, a desktop PC consumes less than 4 watts energy from the mains, whereas a conventional 1KVA UPS system consumes around 120 watts average .
• Eliminates SMPS and UPS
• Ensures seamless power supply
• Utilises any power sources including non-conventional power
• 5 fold back up time than conventional UPS
• Smartly uses green energy whenever it is available. Drastically reduces power line pollution
• Power saving for 100000 PCs - around 1.5 million units per year (Rs.1.25 to 2 crore).
• Mass production cost - one fourth cost of a 1KVA Online UPS
• Ideal for use in remote settlements
• Minimum maintenance, Better reliability and Safety
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER FROM ISRO
ISRO is willing to offer the knowhow of this technology to suitable entrepreneurs / industries in India. Capable manufacturing industries interested in acquiring this knowhow may write with details of their present activities, requirements and plans for implementation, infrastructure and technical expertise available with them, their own market assessment, if any, and plans for diversification to the address given below:
Technology Transfer & Industrial Coordination Division (TT&IC)
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre, ISRO PO