TRISP is an innovative power module with in-built UPS function to power Desktop PCs. The novel concept of TRISP can be adapted to any system which uses DC as its final power source and require power backup. With this facility, a desktop PC consumes less than 4 watts energy from the mains, whereas a conventional 1KVA UPS system consumes around 120 watts average .
• Eliminates SMPS and UPS
• Ensures seamless power supply
• Utilises any power sources including non-conventional power
• 5 fold back up time than conventional UPS
• Smartly uses green energy whenever it is available. Drastically reduces power line pollution
• Power saving for 100000 PCs - around 1.5 million units per year (Rs.1.25 to 2 crore).
• Mass production cost - one fourth cost of a 1KVA Online UPS
• Ideal for use in remote settlements
• Minimum maintenance, Better reliability and Safety
VSSC is willing to offer the technology of TRISP to eligible interested parties who are in the field of manufacturing similar items
Interested entrepreneurs are requested to contact the address given below with all relevant particulars regarding their line of current activity, infrastructure available, market assessment of the product, financial arrangements made, turn over and sales of their products for the past years and a copy of their latest annual report.
For further details, please contact:
TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER & INDUSTRY CO-ORDINATION DIVISION
VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION,
THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695 022
PH: +471 – 2564081, 2565133
FAX: +471- 2564134