भारत सरकार/Government of India
अंतरिक्ष विभाग/Department of Space
भारतीय अंतरिक्ष अनुसंधान संगठन/INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
विक्रम साराभाई अंतरिक्ष केंद्र/VIKRAM SARABHAI SPACE CENTRE
तिरुवनंतपुरम/Thiruvananthapuram – 695022
Last Date for submission of online application extended up to: 23-05-2023 17:00 HrsNote:If your registration number is A2B1C32, please enter RMT323_A2B1C32 as "Merchant Ref Number" while verifying the payment Status from SBI E-Pay
1.The candidates appointed under PWBD quota will be adjusted against the vacancy of respective categories of EWS/SC/STOBC/Un-reserved. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxation as permissible under rules.
2.Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) can apply to the posts eligible to them even if the post is not reserved for PWBD. However, such candidates will be considered for selection to such post by general standard of merit.
3.The above vacancies may vary depending upon the actual requirement.
4.The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
Applications will be received on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/VSSC website only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail and visit the VSSC website from time to time. For submission of online applications, please visit VSSC website http://www.vssc.gov.in from 1000 hours on 02.05.2023 to 1700 hours on 16.05.2023. The candidates registered under National Career Service (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated.
"Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply"
01. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
02. THOSE WHO POSSESS THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AS ON THE LAST DATE OF APPLICATION (as on 16.05.2023) ONLY NEED TO APPLY.
03.AGE LIMIT (as on 16.05.2023) AND PAY & ALLOWANCES :
Minimum age is 18 for all posts.
[ Departmental candidates, Disabled Defence service personnel, Ex-Servicemen, Meritorious Sportspersons & Persons With Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Government of India Orders].
04. The Organisation has a progressive HRD policy which provides an excellent growth potential for the right individual through its periodical merit-based performance review system (called Merit Promotion Scheme) de-linked from availability of vacancies at higher post by which the staff are being evaluated for the advancement of their career in the Organisation.
05. The Organisation provides medical facilities (Contributory Health Service Scheme) for self and dependants, free transport facilities/transport allowance, subsidised canteen facilities, housing accommodation subject to availability, in addition to the facilities available to the other Central Government Staff. The Centre has a well-maintained Central School. It has a well-stocked Library that provides an excellent opportunity for professional development.
06. At present the place of posting is VSSC, Thiruvananthapuram, but the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any of the Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India, as and when required.
07. SC/ST candidates will have to submit self attested copy of SC/ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India, at the time of skill test.
08. In respect of OBC candidates, reservation will be available only to candidates, who do not fall in the Creamy Layer and have to submit latest OBC (non-creamy layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format applicable for reservation in jobs under Government of India, at the time of written/skill test. OBC certificate must specifically include the clause regarding exclusion from Creamy Layer and should be updated/valid at the relevant point of time i.e. at the time of submission of application form for the above post.
09. The candidates applying against Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) quota should submit Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DOPT OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt(Res), dated 31.01.2019, as amended from time to time. In case of non-compliance of the conditions stipulated in the OM, the claim for reserved status under EWS will not be entertained and candidature/application of such candidates, if fulfilling all the eligibility conditions for General (UR) category will be considered under General (UR) vacancies only.
10. Candidates will have to produce proof of the details furnished in their applications submitted on-line as and when required.
11. Selection PROCESS:
For reserved category* - 24/80 marks.
[*As per Department of Space Office Memorandum No.A.12012/1/2019-I, dated 01.12.2022, the candidates belonging to EWS category are entitled to relaxed
standards of selection similar to the standards of selection adopted for General (UR) category].
12. The Centre reserves the right not to fill up any of the posts, if it so decides.
13. Only Indian Nationals need apply.
14. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
15. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
16. Candidates working under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous bodies etc. should submit their application through proper channel or submit
‘No objection certificate’ at the time of written test/skill test.
17. Applications submitted without complete information, photo, signature etc. will summarily be rejected.
18. PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE:
Initially, all applicants have to uniformly pay Rs.750 as application fee. Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-servicemen [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates will be refunded full fee subject to the condition that the candidates should appear in the written test. For other candidates, an amount of Rs.500 will be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing written test. Fee may be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / UPI only through Integrated SBI ePay facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable. All applicable service charges for payment of fee shall be borne by the applicant. The refundable portion of examination fee shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable. The application fee paid by the candidates whose application is incomplete or those who have not submitted their application or whose application is rejected, will not be refunded. The applicants shall correctly furnish Bank details for the purpose of Refund of application fee viz. Account No., IFSC Code, Name of Bank, Name of Branch and Name of the Account Holder. VSSC will not be held responsible for any issues arising in refund of the application fee as a result of incorrect entry of bank details by the applicant in the online application. In this regard, the applicants belonging to the following categories are required to upload their relevant certificates as follows :
19. Submission of APPLICATION:
Upon on-line registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.
20. The applicants need not send any documents such as printout of online application, copies of certificates / mark lists in proof of educational qualification, work experience, age etc.
Note : In case of submission of duplicate/multiple applications the latest application against which the ‘application fee’ has been received within the last date of payment of application fee only will be considered.
Beware of Touts and job racketeers trying to deceive by false promises of securing job in VSSC/ISRO either through influence or by use of unfair and unethical means. VSSC/ISRO never appoints any agent(s) or coaching center(s) for action on its behalf. Candidates are warned against any such claims being made by persons/agencies. Candidates are selected purely as per merit. Beware of unscrupulous elements and do not fall in their trap.
Candidates are advised to visit only the official website of VSSC/ISRO and beware of FAKE websites and social media content put up by unscrupulous elements/touts.